1.4 million searches are performed world wide every minute. 3 billion searches are performed on Google alone every day. According to research, around 50% of searchers click on the first paid ad position. So while it is important to have a high natural listing for your website through SEO best practices, PPC is also an excellent avenue to increase traffic and conversions on your website.
What is PPC?
Pay per click (PPC), also referred to by the umbrella term: Search Engine Marketing, provides website owners the opportunity to buy placements for their advertisements on search results pages of search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. as well as on social network sites, blogs and other relevant pages. In PPC advertising, you bid based on keyword ranking and competition in search engines and are only charged when someone clicks on your advertisement.
You should definitely use PPC if:
- The keywords customers use to find you are highly competitive /generic
- Your website is new and it will take time for your SEO efforts to show
- You want to drive more traffic to your website by supplementing your SEO efforts
Pay per click, SEO and other search marketing strategies complement each other to generate revenue before and after you establish natural search engine rankings. This powerful marketing service can help you start building a strong customer base almost instantly. SBS's skillfully handled PPC search engine marketing placement can save you lots of money and drastically increase your ROI.Here are some services we offer for our PPC clients:
- Researching Keywords
- Text Ad Copy and Image Ad Creation and Testing
- Effective Landing Page Design
- Bid Managment
- Campaign Creation and Optimization
- Conversion Optimization
- Reporting based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Demographic Targeting and Re-marketing
- Local Search Marketing and Optimization
Some benefits of PPC include:
- Pay only when someone clicks on your ad
- Target customers based on location, age, gender and other factors.
- Reach customers at the precise moment when they are searching for your type of products and services.
Though pay per click (PPC) can be fast to set up and provide a quick traffic to your website or online store, managing thousands of keywords across multiple online-marketing channels, staying on-top of on-going bidding wars, optimizing ad copy to establish higher Click Through Rates (CTR) and converting clicks to paying customers, can actually deplete your marketing budget really fast. This is where SBS comes in picture. Our PPC team consisting of Qualified Google and Microsoft Advertising Professionals aims to:
- Reduce your Cost per Click (CPC)
- Minimize your Cost per Conversion or Acquisition
- Elevate your ad position and increase your ad Ranking
- Increase your Click through Rate (CTR)
- Improve the Quality Score (QS) of your Keywords and Account
- Polish your Ad Copy to deliver your message effectively
- Maximize your Return on Investment (ROI)
- Give you the greatest Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS)